General Child Protection Training
If your staff need General Child Protection Training on their 3 year training cycle, we offer two options:
- Large group training at your school or online for up to 30 people at a cost of £300 + VAT
- Individual bookings onto an available online training session at a cost of £20 + VAT per person
All the IFPD Child Protection Training is designed and delivered by Victoria Morris, who has completed the NSPCC 6 day Train the trainer programme and is in the process of gaining NSPCC accreditation.
For large group training hosted at your school, please contact
Victoria Morris- firstname.lastname@example.org 01494 535564
For individual bookings please see the available dates below. 2022-23 is now available to book.
Content of the Training
Key areas covered:
- The safeguarding responsibilities of school staff as per KCSiE
- Signs and indicators of abuse
- Specific child protection issues beyond the categories of abuse
- Learning from Serious Case Reviews
- Recording and reporting concerns
Individual Bookings on General Child Protection Training
Dates for 2021-22: 4th July 2022
Dates for 2022-23: 9th November 2022, 31st January 2023, 25th May 2023
Location: via Zoom
Cost: £20 + VAT per person (If booking more than 3 people on this session, please contact Victoria Morris email@example.com to discuss a discount).
Booking Form- Note that there are separate forms for the two academic years