Join us for our Primary DT Conference in 2022
'DT Across the Curriculum'
delivered by Ryan Ball from the Design and Technology Association.
Comprising a one day conference face-to-face and a follow up half day online, ‘DT Across the Primary School’ will cover:
On the Face to Face day
• The ‘Big Picture’ of your DT Curriculum and the requirements of Ofsted
• Progression across the school and the 6 key D&T principles
• D&T ‘Projects on a Page’ including a practical workshop
• Planning a coherent sequence of D&T lessons
In the Online Follow Up- Ask another staff member to join you for free!
• Quality assurance of long-term planning
• Using Computer Aided Design in the curriculum
About the facilitator: Ryan Ball is Director of Education at the Design & Technology Association. Prior to joining the Association in 2019 he worked within Design & Technology education for 17 years in both the U.K. and overseas. He has been invited to speak at various educational conferences including Singapore, Madrid and Malaysia. His students have achieved the highest GCSE grades in the world, highest A-Level grades in Asia and highest grades in the country. Ryan has also been a subject expert and consultant for Ofqual for over 13 years, advising and reviewing engineering and D&T content, led the production of almost 180 D&T lessons for Oak Academy during the recent pandemic, is an author of six D&T revision guides and is an active school governor.
Details of the event
- Cost: £150 + VAT per person (£120 + VAT per person for schools with 100 or fewer pupils)
- Dates and times: 8th February 2022 (9.15-3.45pm) face-to-face with a follow up session online on 4th May 2022 (9am-12pm) via zoom
- Venue: Teaching and Leadership Centre at Chepping View Primary Academy, High Wycombe HP12 4PR
- Refreshments: Lunch and light refreshments provided.
- Booking: Please use the booking form below.