Children of Parents with Mental Health Conditions
Designated Safeguarding Leads Session- Children of Parents with Mental Health Conditions
Join us for this specific, child-centred course, aimed at DSLs who are following the training pathway, and are in between DSL refreshers.
This session will be delivered by Victoria Morris, an experienced DSL who has completed the 6 day NSPCC Train the Trainer Programme , is the Safeguarding Lead across the Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust and is the process of gaining NSPCC accreditation.
Content of the Session:
Running via zoom, the session will cover:
- National picture and agency views on parent mental health
- Possible impact of mental health on parenting capacity
- Possible impact of parent mental health on the child
- Indicators that a child may need support due a parent mental health condition and learning from serious case reviews
- Methods of supporting children of parents with mental health conditions
Details of the session
Cost: £60 + VAT per person (£40 + VAT per person for schools with 100 or fewer pupils) If needing to book more than 2 people, please contact us regarding available discounts,
Date: 3rd November 2022
Time: 9.30 - 2pm
Venue: via zoom
Booking: Please book using the form below.